1. I understand and agree that JusGlobal is not a law firm or an attorney, may not perform services performed by an attorney, and its services are not a substitute for the advice or services of an attorney. Rather, I am representing myself in this legal matter. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is created with JusGlobal.
2. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE JUSGLOBAL REVIEW OF MY DOCUMENT(S) IS LIMITED TO COMPLETENESS, SPELLING, AND FOR INTERNAL CONSISTENCY OF NAMES, ADDRESSES, AND THE LIKE. I WILL READ THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S) BEFORE SIGNING IT AND AGREE TO BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FINAL DOCUMENT(S).
3. Accuracy of Information and Third-Party Consent. To the best of my knowledge, I have provided accurate information to JusGlobal and have obtained all third-party consents required for my order.
4. Electronic Records and Signatures. I give JusGlobal consent to affix my electronic signature where required to documents which I have approved.
5. Non-English-Speaking Customers. I understand that certain materials on the JusGlobal site, including but not limited to questionnaires, documents, instructions, and filings, are only available in English.
6. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JUSGLOBAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, I WILL HOLD JUSGLOBAL AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY ME OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF JUSGLOBAL HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF JUSGLOBAL, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SERVICES AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
9. Suspended Accounts. If JusGlobal encounters evidence of suspicious activity in connection with my account, including, but not limited to, evidence that my account is being used by someone who is not authorized to do so, I acknowledge that JusGlobal, in its sole discretion, may opt to temporarily disable my account for a reasonable amount of time in order to investigate. In the event that JusGlobal disables my account, I understand that, absent a subpoena or court order, no information about my account will be provided to anyone outside JusGlobal, including me or any authorized contact, until the investigation is complete. Additionally, I understand that JusGlobal, in its sole discretion, may decide not to send any documents associated with my account to me while my account is disabled. I acknowledge that JusGlobal will not be liable for any delays caused by these policies and procedures.
10. Access to World Wide Web; Internet Delays. To use JusGlobal services, I must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. I am responsible for providing all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and Internet access. Access to certain JusGlobal services may be limited or delayed based on problems inherent in the use of Internet and electronic communications. I understand that JusGlobalis not responsible for delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems.
11. Force Majeure. JusGlobal shall not be considered in breach of or default under these Terms of Service or any contract with me, and shall not be liable to me for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If a Force Majeure Event continues for more than 60 days in the aggregate, JusGlobal may immediately terminate these Terms of Service and shall have no liability to me for or as a result of any such termination.
12. Right to refuse. I acknowledge that JusGlobal reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
13. I acknowledge that JusGlobal is not a registered or bonded legal document assistant under California Business and Profession Code, sections 6400 et seq.
14. I understand that these terms affect my legal rights and obligations. If I do not agree to be bound by all of these terms, I will not use this service. By proceeding with my purchase, I agree to these Terms of Service.
Updated: January 12, 2018